There are many community and farmers markets in the area and each is coordinated by a different group. Cost to participate varies based on what you offer, the size of the booth, or the event location, so make sure you check with the event organizer. Some have a flat fee, others flat fee plus a percent of sales, others just a percent of sales, which varies based on event organizer ( calculate 10-15% minimum) – Waiting
I have found that a key requirement to all markets is insurance. You must have vendor insurance and provide the event coordinator with an insurance waiver.
Other things to note
- Most vendors sell 10×10 space at their outdoor events, and 6-8 feet tables spaces for their smaller indoor events. Electricity and water is not provided.
- Sharing space is generally not allowed, but have seen many husband/wife teams offering slightly different art.
- waiting lists can be long, and event organizers have the ultimate say in who gets into a particular event. Too many of one type of vendor ( book, cards or candle vendors) is not good for business as no one wins.
Disclaimer: Information is correct as of this writing, but it is subject to change ( I will try to keep up with the changes, but you should double check)
M&M Events LLC
- Monique R. Lightner / (480) 585-8639 / email@example.com /
- Monique runs the Trilogy Farmers Market, and a few of the smaller community markets in the area: including: Corte Bella, Heritage Assante, The Grand and others…
Smith’s Local Markets
- Smithlocalmarkets@gmail.com | +1 623-205-6166
- They run: Vistancia Community, Sun City West,MMR, Sonora Foothills and several others.
Get Local Arizona Events
- GetLocalArizonaEvents@gmail.com | 602.703.7154
- They run: ARROWHEAD FARMERS MARKET, North Peoria, Goodyear Estrella, SunCity Festival, and more…
Hope this helps! If you find others you want listed please send me a note via my contact form here
I have a different guide blog post for the larger events and festivals here