Tools used: (some affiliate links below) –
- My Computer(s)
- I have two Windows 10 based laptop computers and an iPad.
- Drawing Paper / Pens:
- Studio Setup:
- Cameras ( yeah – I know NOTHNG FANCY):
- Samsung Galaxy 6 Phone (Primary one – All videos have been shot with this one!)
- iPhone 8 Plus
- Laptop Integrated Cameras
- AVmerMedia Life Streamer CAM 313
- Screen Capture Software:
- FastStone Capture – A free screen capture tool that allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and even scrolling windows/web pages. It also allows you to record screen activities and sound into video files.
- Video Recording / Editing:
- OBS Studio (OBS) has been my go to software for all kinds of video recording and live-streaming. Since v26 the improvements have been simply incredible. A 100% must have.
- Started with: OpenShot Video Editor a free, open source, and video editor for Linux, Mac, and Windows. Then I changed to Video Editor Plus 2021 for Windows by Movavi.com on mid-December 2020 and love it!
- I also use the open source video transcoder, HandBrake to reduce the size of the video files.
- Graphics Editing / Manipulation:
- Paint.Net has been my go to graphics editor for thousands of year. It is free, lightway, easy to use, locally installed and has layers! (I never wanted to pay the Adobe prices )
- As of late Canva.com has been my prefer pure online tool for all kids of graphic work. It is amazing and there is nothing to install on the desktop. Simply Amazing!
- Photo Collection Organization Tool and Catalog
- Phototheca by Lunarship – Great tool to manage my digital photo collection, update the keywords and tags on the files, search photos and create virtual albums and much more. Definitely worth checking it out.
- Social Media Scheduling
- ContentStudio.Io – WOW! great tool and, different than many of the other ones, very affordable for hobby, small or starting business.
If you have any suggestions, questions or thoughts on this topic – please engage with me via Twitter: @doodlingjorge would love to chat!